Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Rules!- *updated*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinafox
Admin
Hinafox

-Rules!- *updated* Empty
PostSubject: -Rules!- *updated*   -Rules!- *updated* Icon_minipostedFri Nov 30, 2007 3:54 pm

RULES

1. No double posting.

2. No cybering or any condition of sexual acts. (Let's keep it under PG-13 , please)

3. Yes, you can use words like omg, wtf, bbq, rofl, etc, just try not to overdo it.

4. Do not post any commercials and copyrighted stuff without premission, and so on.

5. You are allowed to post links to other forums and sites if they are under PG-13!! If they're not, you can send it over PM to somebody that's old enough. If the person doesn't like it, he can report you, and then you'll be banned~ ^^ You do not want that to happen, do you?

6. It's okay to like Naruto, don't you worry. ^^' Just try not to be a narutard. (This includes other series too.)

7. Do not use a BIG avatar that uses a lot of space. (See also rule nr.10)

8. No mistreating of the members.

8. New rules will be added, even if you don't like them. (I'm a teenager, so I'm not that strict!)

9. If there's something you don't understand, feel free to ask in this thread.

10. No page-stretching.

11. Be sure that the thread you post, don't exist already! You can post a new thread if the other one's dead, of course!

12. Respect the moderators and admins. If there has been a misunderstanding, or if the mods act like dust heads (det betyr STØV huer), be sure to mail me.

11. I decide who's going to be moderators, and who's not. So if you're lucky, it might be you Wink

12: Have fun!

13: KEEP CHRISTER AWAY FROM THE FORUM!!

Do I seem smart? Does it shock you when I say I'm not?

Last edited by Hinafox on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tamos.forumotion.com
Dragon

Dragon

-Rules!- *updated* Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Rules!- *updated*   -Rules!- *updated* Icon_minipostedSun Dec 02, 2007 9:27 am

Thats ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down

-Rules!- *updated*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generally-
Jump to: